adult price (12 years old and up)
Tour #11 – Deluxe Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, City & Punchbowl Tour
- Offered Daily
- An approximately 7-Hour Tour
- Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels
Tour Operates From Waikiki– Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person), and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
- USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets are included – No waiting in line!
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Ultra-Luxury Mini Bus (23 passengers) or similar luxury class vehicle offered by Pearl Harbor Website.
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be available to and from Pearl Harbor.
- Includes the National Park Service official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour (Available in 9 languages)
- A complimentary Pearl Harbor Historic Sites coffee mug for each guest
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
Pearl Harbor Website offers an expanded Pearl Harbor tour that is truly unique that offers the finest of our Pearl Harbor experiences, including the official tour of the USS Arizona Memorial, the submarine USS Bowfin, and then concludes with our Honolulu City Historical Tour.
This incredible all-encompassing tour provides our passengers the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; this includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona andhave aperfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Then we will visit the popular submarine USS Bowfin. The formidable submarine USS Bowfin sank 44 enemy ships in nine war patrols during WWII, earning the nickname, “The Pearl Harbor Avenger”. Your tour includes the Bowfin’s official audio tour that you will take inside the submarine where you will see how the crew of 88 sailors and officers worked in such tight quarters, how most of the sailors smoked and why the crew was unable to take showers for up to four months while on their war patrols. This fascinating tour also includes a visit to the Pacific Submarine War Memorial and a stop at the only 40-foot authentic Japanese Kaiten Suicide torpedo on exhibit in the United States.
This premium tour offers the complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, USS Arizona Memorial and the submarine USS Bowfin experience, along with our historic Honolulu tour where our passengers get to see Chinatown, ’Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, with a stop for photos at the famous Statue of King Kamehameha (The first King of the Hawaiian Islands). Then the tour continues on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books!
Marvel at these historic wonders when you book our USS Arizona, USS Bowfin and City Tour. We will provide everything you need – tickets, and transportation – because we want nothing more than for you to enjoy this tour. No lines, no waiting – just a memorable tour of Pearl Harbor and Historic Honolulu.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- National Park Service’s official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour for each guest (Available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Russia and Italian )
- Each guest will receive a complimentary official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites coffee mug
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Visit two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Tour Guide led Tour of the Bowfin Grounds and Exhibits
- Go aboard the Submarine USS Bowfin
- Explore the Submarine Exhibits
- Official Audio Tour of the Submarine Bowfin
- Hosted light lunch
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
6:45 am – 7:05 am Waikiki Pick Ups
1:15 pm – 1:35 pm Waikiki Drop Offs
10:00 am- 10:20 am Waikiki Pick Ups
4:45 pm – 5:00 pm Waikiki Drop Offs
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center– Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy; you can bring your wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Important information- Rates subject to tax. Rates subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Pearl Harbor Website shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Pearl Harbor Website will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time.
Staff & Chauffeur gratuities
1- A moderate amount of walking is involved
2- According United States Federal Law no Bags & purse from any size even 10 inch are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available in Visitors Center for an extra fee. PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you. Because you might stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check your bags on arrival & departure from Pearl Harbor. Automatically you will lose part of your tour.
3- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
4- Pearl Harbor is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year.
5- Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick up from Pearl Harbor. While we have already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
6- All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions , road closures, and ticket times.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
We are an actual company here in Honolulu. Not a booking system. All vehicle we use belong to us and fully insured to the highest level. We are providing executive type vehicle similar to this and pick up a very small group no more than 15-25 pax at this time.
- Adult- $136.00 (12 years and above)
- Child- $116.00 (3 – 11 years old)
- On Lap Infant- FREE (under 2 years)
- Military- $126.00 (adult and child)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Pearl Harbor Website is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Pearl Harbor Website site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at 808-927-0921 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.