per person (2 guest minimum)
Tour 7 – USS Arizona Memorial and Zip Line Adventure Tour from North Shore
- Offered Daily- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Days
- Tour is available from the Turtle Bay Resort and Courtyard Marriott Hotels
- Approximately 10-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Pearl Harbor Website luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books!
- Chauffeur driven tours are available in Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian for an additional fee of $40.00 per hour.
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your North Shore hotel
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Pearl Harbor Website Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- The official National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour (Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin)
- Upon arrival receive the official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Tote Bag
- The official National Park Service tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the National Park Service’s 23-minute movie documentary on the attack on Pearl Harbor
- US Navy launch to USS Arizona Memorial
- A great view of the Battleship Missouri from the Memorial
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
Come join Pearl Harbor Website for an amazing adventure that combines a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial and a great Zip Line Adventure.
First stop is the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 2 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit. Pearl Harbor Website takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
This incredible tour begins with the official National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour where you will go on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. At Pearl Harbor this official audio tour will guide you will through the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, its two museums, movie documentaries and is used on your boat ride or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Pearl Harbor Website will then take you to Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei, featuring some of the best zipline experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zipline tour, will lead you through three ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zipline tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax and after your exciting USS Arizona Memorial and Zipline tour adventure and allow our Pearl Harbor Website’s chauffeur to drive you safely back to your hotel
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
- National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
- Zipline — Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
- Important information- Rates are subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Pearl Harbor Website shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Pearl Harbor Website will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
For the convenience of our clients for the first time in years we will hold your belongings and bags on all of our private tours without extra charge. If we do so, please be advised that we are not liable for lost or stolen items as our staff parks the vehicle.
- Adult – $650.00 (2 guest minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 7 days before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Pearl Harbor Website is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Pearl Harbor Website site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at 808-927-0921 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.