per person (2 guest minimum)
Tour 9- US Special Forces – Mega Weapons Encounter from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 7-Hour Tour
- 8:00 am – Pick up
- 10 am – Arrive at the Lazy Z Ranch
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am- Check- in, Orientation, Waiver Signing and Suit Up
- 10:30am – 12:30 pm- Weapons Encounter
- 12:30 pm – 12:45 pm- Picture taking and Certificate awards
- 12:45pm to 1:15pm – Lunch (Sandwiches, drink and chips)
- 1:30pm – Leave Lazy Z Ranch
- 3:00pm – Drop off
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Pearl Harbor Website luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Come discover one of the most action-packed tours offered on Oahu, the US Special Forces- Mega Weapon Encounter, operated by Trident Adventures, a US Navy SEAL owned and operated company. During this incredible, first class tour adventure; you will receive a narrated tour of the North Side of the Island, meet and train under a retired US Navy SEAL veteran and have an incredible opportunity to learn about and shoot from Hawaii’s largest selection of military pistols and rifles.
Your adventure begins when your party enters a private estate called the Lazy L Ranch and then you will be driven to a very secluded Navy SEAL’s style firing range. Here your US Navy SEAL veteran will orient and assist you in firing from the selection of the following weapons inventory:
Military and Assault Pistols
- Colt Python .357
- Colt Python .357 six-inch blue
- Colt King- cobra six inch blue .357
- Colt King- cobra six inch stainless .357
- Colt Anaconda six inch stainless .44 mag
- Smith model 29 stainless .44 mag
- IMI Desert Eagle black six inch .50
- Grizzly .45-win mag
- Wildey Survivor six-inch .45-win mag
- BFR revolver .45-70
- BFR revolver .475 Wildey mag
- Smith and Wesson stainless 686 combat mag .357
- Smith and Wesson stainless .50 8 inch
- Smith and Wesson stainless .50 2 inch
- Smith and Wesson stainless .460 8 inch
- Smith and Wesson stainless .460 12 inch
- H&K Mk. 23 SOCOM .45 ACP
- H&K VP9 9mm
- H&K UPS .45 ACP
- Glock 21 .45 ACP
- 1911 Long Slide Target .45 ACP
- Taurus Judge 2-inch .45 Long Colt,.410 shotgun,
- .454 Causull Raging
Military and Assault Rifles
- Springfield M14 .308
- Belgran FN FAL .308
- Springfield FAL .308
- Aramlite AR 10 .308
- Ruger SR 25 .308
- NORINCO AK 47 underfolding stock .762×39
- Yugo RPK Heavy Barrel .762×39
- RPD Belt Fed .762×39
- H&K 91 .308
- CETME 91 .308
- Ruger Number 1 .458-Win Mag
- Weatherby .460 mag
- Uzi 9mm Folding Stock Model A
- Aramlite AR .50
- Blazer tlrs 1 .338 lapua mag
- Barret 98 Bravo .338 lapua mag
- Colt Precision Rifle AR 15 .223
- Adams Arms M4 AR15 223
- Christen Arms M4 AR15 .223
- Sig MPX 9mm
- Steyer AUG .223
- H&K 93 .223
- H&K 94 MPR Style 9mm
After your Mega Weapon Encounter, there will be picture taking with your guest’s cellular phones. In addition, each guest on this tour will receive an official “Certificate of Achievement” signed and dated by their Navy SEAL Instructor.
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided throughout your luxury roundtrip transportation to and from your Ko Olina hotel
- Narrated tour of the North Side of Oahu
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water
- Visit the only Navy SEAL veteran operated private firing range on Oahu
- Professional weapon instruction to ensure safety in firing a vast array of military pistols and rifles
- Picture taking with your cellular phone with your Navy SEAL veteran
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki, Kahala, Cruise Ship Terminal or Honolulu International Airport
- Admission to the Diamond Head Crater
- Continental Breakfast
- State of Hawaii official “Diamond Head Hiking Narrated Audio Tour”
- State of Hawaii official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate
- Official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites’ Tote Bag
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor Memorial National Monument
- National Park Service’s official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- Visit the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center’s Museums
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to see the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri from the Navy shuttle and the Memorial
- Shopping Time at the National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Museum Store
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and cold bottled water to our passengers
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included in this tour, recommended at 15%
- Trident Adventures- Reservations are required. Tours needs to be booked with a minimum of 48- hour notice before the start time of the tour. Each guest needs to fill out a waiver before firing of the weapons can occur. Must be at least 13 years of age to participate.
- Pearl Harbor Website- Rates are subject to tax. Full refunds are available if your reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Pearl Harbor Website shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
We are an actual company here in Honolulu. Not a booking system. All vehicle we use belong to us and fully insured to the highest level. We are providing executive type vehicle similar to this and pick up a very small group no more than 15-25 pax at this time.
- Adult- $2,655.00 (2 guest minimum)
Clients must cancel 2 days prior to date of service to be able to receive a 100% refund. Cancellation which was made less than 2 days before tour date is a full charge.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Pearl Harbor Website is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Pearl Harbor Website site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at 808-927-0921 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.